Monday, June 20, 2011

Beauty Find

I've been meaning to share this! I always love a great beauty find/deal. I've been really partial to Maybelline's Great Lash  in the color Blackest Black for years. Layering worked and it really accentuated my lashes. I personally don't believe in paying $20 for a product that needs to be replenished every month or two when there are just as good or better products available at a fraction of the cost. I worked retail and I have tried just about everything. If it claimed to make lashes appear longer, fuller, thicker, etc I purchased it. When doing makeup I save the lashes for last because it finishes the look. So finding the perfect mascara is a must. When I saw Rimmel's Extra Super Lash at CVS for sale at around $4 I figured I'd give it a shot. I was really pleased with the results. The more I use it, the more I love it. It washes off easily and separates, thickens, and curls lashes. I plan to grab a few for my makeup kit and my personal stash.


If you try out this product, let me know that you love it as much as I do.






Cheers,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment